Wednesday 12 August 2009

Okay, I am going to put up some more snaps of our trip to Italy. As I look at the images from the trip I can hardly believe that we did these things and explored these places. Moments in time that pass far too fast. I am trying so hard to hold on to every sight, smell, sound and taste from the experience. I am looking back and remembering a wonderful day ... We started off in the village of Pontremoli ( snaps further down) and then through word of mouth found this river with deep pools to jump into and waterfalls. It was great ... I think it was Ben's and Andy's fav!




We met this wonderful lady and her friends at the river. She was from Paris, that is her on the left ... Ben is heading for the water fall.
I am sure Maria will hate this photo ... she looks kind of funny... we found this great little wine shop and love the way it was set up. Maria is sussing out the sitch.


I loved all the doors they were to unique.
Looking over one of the many bridges in the village.
A walk through the village market.








Back at the river ... It was so wonderful to rest on the warm rocks after such a cold dip.

That splash is Ben going in ... you can see Andy on the far right.


Here goes Ben, look at that waterfall. The guys all climbed over the rocks and went under it.


Some push ups in the cold water.






Okay I just love this photo ... It is such a great moment.












We loved our picnics ... collecting great cheese, bread wine meats and olives then finding the most wonderful place to stop and enjoy them.




































No comments:

Post a Comment