Saturday 8 August 2009

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get!


Just got back from a trip to Italy and it was wonderful. Exploring the small towns and villages was wonderful. I craved the life style the local people seemed to have .... simple yet so full.

I came back ready for change.


Change is not new to me as I have done a great deal of it in my life. Changing direction gives you the chance to experience all life has to offer and I must say I feel very fulfilled. In the last year we (my husband and son) have lived in 2 different countries and the year before made a major move across the big pond. This move has been the best thing that we have done so far. We have experienced a new way of life and we are so much richer for it. I look back on all the challenges I have faced in my life so far ... 4 years in the military, 3 major career changes, having a family and raising a son, starting and running my own restaurant, managing a store for a major corporation, running and finishing the nyc Marathon, living with and loving the same man for 18 years!
Now I look forward to the next adventures and challenges. This is what life is about .... adventures! living! Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get:)

No comments:

Post a Comment