Friday 14 August 2009

Friday

Look at this great photo ... I'm going to paint it, I just love it! I took this snap 2 Fridays ago in Italy .... wow 2 Fridays ago already! Time zips by! Been back at work and I find it is always a little bit of a mess when you go away no matter how hard you try and set it up for success when you are gone. Seems like you have taken a few steps back and have to work extra hard to get things back on track. No wonder North Americans only take two weeks, it's so much work after holiday! or vacation I should say ... still gotta love the 5 week deal over here! Going to a friends for dinner tonight, she is cooking I just have to bring the wine ... big treat! They guys have gone to the Jazz and beer fest in the gardens ... I am sure they are having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment